Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Menu Plan - week of 3/4/13


A day late but I'm finally getting around to posting our menu plan for the week.  Some carryover from last week's plan, since I forgot to get the chicken out the deep freezer to thaw in time to make last week.   Instead, we had Chinese takeout one night and homemade pizza the next.  So, there is more chicken yumminess on this week's menu (assuming I get the thing out of the freezer...)

Monday:  we had "make your own sandwich night" using homemade bread (I recently got a new KitchenAid mixer and made the dough w/ it...my first foray into making bread without a bread machine!)

Tuesday:  Crack Pasta (new recipe!), lettuce salad

Wednesday:  Sticky Chicken, Sweet Potato Tator Tots (new recipe!), garlic toast (using leftover homemade bread)

Thursday:  Creamy Chicken and Rice, fruit salad

Friday:  Clean out the fridge night!

Check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for menu planning links and ideas - and I'm also thinking of joining her 31-day organizing challenge.  My mudroom/laundry room is in need of major help!!  Stay tuned to see if I get ready to take the plunge...


3 comments:

  1. Glad to see I'm not alone in posting a late menu plan as well as the forgetting to take stuff out the freezer club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see your reviews of the new recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously I got the new recipe ideas from your Friday Favorite Finds - thanks!!

      Delete