Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back up and at 'em

I've missed a week of posting, but I like to think I had good reason. After about a week and a half of not feeling well at all, and a trip to the Minute Clinic which told me nothing, a late night trip to Urgent Care two days later finally diagnosed me with strep throat AND mono. So, not only was I in extreme discomfort from the strep and suffering from extreme fatigue from the mono, but I am also 7 months pregnant on top of all that.

Needless to say, after one week of being on antibiotics and a blissful weekend of family who came up to help me out (thanks to mom, dad, niece and nephew) I am now feeling nearly 100% again. Looking forward to getting back to "normal."

1 comment:

  1. My goodness you were sick! Glad your feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete