Monday, November 7, 2011

Menu Plan - week of 11/7/11


I have been menu planning lately but the craziness of life with a newborn and two preschoolers (I can no longer say I have a toddler since my little boy turned three years old last week!!) has led me to not really follow my plan too much each week. Thank goodness I still have some of my freezer meals left (but not many!) which have made things a bit easier. So hard to believe my little girl is five weeks old already! While I am in absolutely no hurry for her to grow up any more quickly than she already is, I do look forward to the "normalcy" of life again in a few months when I'm able to cook more, plan more, and just relax a bit more.

Here is the menu for the week:

Breakfasts:
Who am I kidding? Lately my two older kids have been eating cereal bars or dry cereal out of a bag in front of the TV in the mornings. No planning here.

Lunches:
Poor Man's Pizza, orange slices
PB&J, carrots, chips
Creamy Mac and Cheese, apple slices
Chicken strips, cottage cheese, grapes
leftovers

Suppers:
Monday: Ham and Cheese Casserole (from my freezer stash), fruit salad
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Barbeques (or Sloppy Joes...whichever you call them), baked beans, carrots, chips and dip
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: Burritos (also from my freezer), chips and salsa
Friday: Lentil Soup, lettuce salad, fruit

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are super busy for you right now. But I know things will calm down as the baby gets a little older and everyone settles into the new routine. Hang in there and have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete