Monday, April 12, 2010

Menu Plan: Week of 4/11/10



I am back after a little break from blogging last week in addition to a weekend away in my hometown with the kids celebrating my grandma's 91st birthday and my daughter's 3rd birthday (early). Life has been a little hectic lately. I feel like I've lost control over a lot of things in the house and my motivation level to get things done around the house has been low, as well. I'm hoping for a much more productive and more postive week!

Here is what is on our menu plan this week (doesn't this look a lot like last week's menu plan??):

Breakfasts:

Toast and cereal
Banana Prune Muffins (from the freezer)
Banana Cinnamon Waffles (from the freezer)
Whole Wheat Pancakes (from the freezer)

Lunches:

PB&J, fruit
Grilled cheese with tomato soup
Pasta with marinara sauce
leftovers

Suppers:

Sunday: we had Chipotle take out

Monday: Bacon Cheddar Quiche (using this crust)(carryover from last week), lettuce salad, fresh pineapple

Tuesday: Lentil Soup (from freezer), leftover quiche, pineapple

Wednesday: Marinated Pork Tenderloin, red potatoes, green beans with almonds

Thursday: Chicken Tacos, refried beans

Friday: Chicken taco salads and chicken cheese quesadillas (using leftover taco filling)

Saturday: Cheesy Beef and Rice (will make a double batch for the freezer), frozen mixed vegetables, lettuce salad

For more menu planning inspiration, please visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

3 comments:

  1. We all have low points like that Holly, your just tired from all that traveling probably. I'm sure things will look up soon. Good menu this week, your chicken tacos sound interesting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a yummy menu- those banana cinnamon waffles would be a hit around here! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delcious menu! I love chicken tacos!

    ReplyDelete