Sunday, February 14, 2010

Menu Plan 2/15/10



I think my hubby (and my kids, for that matter) are getting a bit bored with some of the tried and true family favorites I rotate in and out week after week. So, this week I'm trying one new recipe - soup with a bread bowl. We'll see how it turns out. It's a little more high maintenance of a recipe than I like, but I'm livin' dangerously this week. Here's our menu for the week:

Sunday: Homemade hamburger and mushroom pizza (recipe for the awesomely easy pizza dough to follow later), lettuce salad, strawberries

Monday: Stuffed Spinach and Cheese Shells (from the freezer - I made a triple batch a few months ago and froze them), fruit salad

Tuesday: Broccoli Cheese Soup in a bread bowl, lettuce salad

Wednesday and Thursday: husband out of town so it will be simple stuff and leftovers for me and the kids

Friday: Apricot Chicken, frozen mixed vegetables, roasted red potatoes

Saturday: I have NO idea...probably good ol' spaghetti?

What's on your menu this week? Head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for great menu planning ideas and tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment