Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Plan: Week of 2/8/10



The kids and I are back from six days away at my parents' home. We had some remodeling done in our house so the kids and I packed up and escaped the chaos and mess of construction. The end product was fabulous (pictures coming soon!) and we are so glad to be back home. However, we got home at 5:00 p.m. on Sunday and I was left without groceries and a menu plan. So, this week I'm throwing together a menu based on what I already have in the freezer and pantry.

Monday: Baked Spaghetti, lettuce salad, frozen mixed vegetables

Tuesday: Turkey Spinach Enchiladas, tortilla chips

Wednesday: Leftover Buffet

Thursday: Frozen Perogies with marinara sauce, lettuce salad, frozen broccoli

Friday: Slow Cooker Honey Chicken, brown rice, green beans

I'm still working on creating links to some recipes so bear with me. Recipes for some of these dishes will be coming soon! Enjoy your week!

For more menu planning ideas, please check out I'm An Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy! What are perogies?? Maybe I should know this, but I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete