Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Planning: Week of 2/1/10



We have a very abbreviated menu plan this week. We are having some remodeling done in the interior of our home this week (before and after pictures will hopefully be posted next week!) so the kids and I are escaping the remodeling mess and madness and heading to Grandma and Grandpa's for a few days. That leaves my hubby home alone with construction and, sad to say, no make-ahead meals. However, he'll have a couple nights of leftovers from Monday's plan supper:

Monday: Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, pasta salad, frozen broccoli (note that in this chicken recipe, I use only 1 T. of brown sugar and also shred the chicken, once cooked, and put back into the sauce for an hour or so. Yummy!)

Tuesday through Saturday: Out of Town

Looking forward to sharing more meal plans and recipes in the weeks to come (when we're actually at home!)

For more menu planning ideas, please visit: www.orgjunkie.com

4 comments:

  1. I would love for you to join me for Crock Pot Wednesday whenever you can. There's a giveaway going on. Welcome to Menu Plan Monday. Hope your trip goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my new site, Debbie. I'm still learning how to do this. I will definitely check out Crock Pot Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok ... 1st thanks for the supper idea. Gonna try that this week. 2nd how come nobody tells me anything?!?! Didn't know you were coming home. What's the remodel project?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy First Meal Plan Monday! It is really a blast and your menu looks great. Hope you enjoy it too! (My favorite part is finding all the awesome, family approved recipes and neat folks.) Have a sweet week!

    ReplyDelete