Thursday, September 30, 2010

Too busy? Really?!

I know I haven't been posting very often lately. If it weren't for Menu Plan Monday I feel like I wouldn't post at all. The truth is, I have quite a few recipes stacked up that I need to post. I have a few fun kids-craft-type things to post, too. But seriously, I have had NO time. Or no energy? Tough to tell the difference sometimes. Really, how can a no-work-out-of-the-home-stay-at-home-mom have no time? Well, now I know...naptime has been filled with cleaning, organizing, paying bills, laundry, and grabbing a quick lunch for myself. By the time the kiddos are in bed, I'm too exhausted to even think about being creative with a post. I usually love posting in the early-morning hours - before the kids are up, a quiet house, and nice hot cup of coffee. But the kids have been getting up earlier...and crankier (but that's a whole 'nother story.)

The moral of the story is...I'm still here. I'll post something (hopefully) worth reading soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment