Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Crock Pot Wednesday - Spicy Pork Chops



Spicy Pork Chops in the slow cooker is one of my husband's favorite meals. I stock up on thin-cut pork chops whenever they are on sale and put them in the freezer. I love this super-simple, 4-ingredient recipe. The best part is: it calls for frozen chops - no need to set the meat out ahead of time! I serve these with some roasted red potatoes and mixed vegetables. Couldn't be easier or yummier....Enjoy!

Spicy Pork Chops
(from Fix-It and Forget-It 5-Ingredient Favorites by Phyllis Pellman Good)

4 frozen pork chops (I use boneless, thin-cut)
1 cup Italian salad dressing
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup prepared spicy brown mustard (Since I have little ones that don't like things too spicy, I use half spicy mustard and half course-ground mustard)

Place frozen pork chops in the slow cooker.
Mix remaining 3 ingredients in a bowl. Pour over chops.
Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours or until meat is tender but not dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment