Thursday, March 4, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For This Thursday

1. It is a beautiful late-winter day. A predicted high of 40 degrees today! A wonderful Minnesota Spring is on its way!

2. My children are healthy and cozy, just waking up in their beds as I write this. I often joke (but it's not really a joke) that two my favorite times of day are when I go in to get them in the morning and when I lay them to sleep at night!

3. My husband is on his way back from D.C. this morning after traveling this week. The kids and I miss him and can't wait to see him tonight!

4. My pantry is so full that the shelves are overflowing. I complain about the disorganized mess, but that mess is caused by an abundance of food for my family for which I am so grateful.

5. The fact that lately I really enjoy getting up super-early (I'm talking 5:00 a.m. here). It gives me a chance to shower, have a couple nice hot cups of coffee, empty the dishwasher, and catch up on blogging/emailing before the kids wake up. I am willing to sacrifice an hour of sleep in the morning to have this wonderful, quiet "me time" in the morning.

6. As a tie-in to number 5...French Vanilla coffee creamer. It's my new obsession. I've always been a black, dark roast kind of gal, but lately I'm on a creamer kick. Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment