Saturday, March 6, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: Week of 3/8/10



What an exciting week for me! My darling hubby and I are actually going on a mini-vacation for two nights to northern Minnesota later this week...JUST THE TWO OF US!! This will be the first time I've ever been away for a night from my 16-month-old son and only the second time I've been away for a night (not including time in the hospital to have my son) from my nearly-three-year-old daughter (and that was the night that God apparently blessed us with her little brother...but I digress.) :-)

So, I have a pretty simple menu plan this week since I'll be gone for a few days. Here we go:

Sunday: Slow Cooker Chili, homemade wheat bread

Monday: Slow Cooker Pork Chops, roasted potatoes, lettuce salad, frozen mixed vegetables

Tuesday: Leftover buffet

Wednesday: Baked Spaghetti, lettuce salad

Thursday: leftover baked spaghetti and/or Mac 'n' Cheese for the kids and grandparents

Friday: pizza delivery night for the kids and grandparents!

Saturday: out to eat, probably (we're getting back late afternoon)


For great menu planning ideas and recipes, please check out I'm An Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

  1. It's Saturday and I'm enjoying some MPM blog visiting while watching "Barney Miller" on Hulu.com.
    It's time to expand my recipe sources with some new ideas.
    My teen and I treated ourselves to pizza delivery this week. After paying the delivery person I realized we would hd been better off if I had bought some pizzas from the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete