Thursday, March 18, 2010

Things I Love Thursday - $1 L.A. Colors Eyeshadow



I discovered the Dollar Tree about a year ago. I've found it a great place to stock up on gift wrap and bags, greeting cards, and my personal fave - baskets and containers for organizing! But makeup?? Really? I was super skeptical. First, I have fairly sensitive skin and am pretty picky about what I put on my face, especially around the eye area. But on a whim (after all, it was only a buck...) I picked up an L.A. Colors eyeshadow pallet in brown hues. It contains 12 different colors -- and it is AWESOME! Great colors, great coverage, lasts a long time, non-irritating (to my eyes, anyway), and best of all...it comes out to only 8 cents per color!

Check out more "Things I Love" at the Diaper Diaries!

2 comments:

  1. Very good to know. I'm a big fan of anything that's a dollar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We live in this weird area with a HUGE mall and tons of shopping, but no dollar stores! We do have a Five Below and they are always good for some thrifty treasures. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to keep that in mind if I'm near a dollar store!

    ReplyDelete